What are porcelain veneers, and why is porcelain the preferred material?
Porcelain veneers are a cosmetic and functional solution for a wide variety of dental concerns. Incredibly thin, custom-tailored, tooth-colored shells that bond to existing teeth, veneers provide completely unnoticeable new tooth surfaces. We exclusively use porcelain veneers in Hinsdale Dentistry because they are slimmer, stronger, and far more similar to a natural tooth surface than other veneers. Your veneered teeth will form your own, completely natural smile – just whiter, straighter, and more symmetrical. Visit our Veneers Gallery Page for more before and after photos.
What are the benefits of porcelain veneers?
- The application process is minimally-invasive, as porcelain veneers are so thin that very little natural tooth needs to be removed
- Little to no anesthesia is required for the application
- Porcelain veneers act as a new layer of enamel on teeth, and are the most effective solution for those suffering from extreme tooth sensitivity
- You and your Hinsdale dentist will determine the shade and shape of your new teeth as a team, giving you the opportunity to permanently whiten, straighten, and fill in uneven tooth spacing.
- Porcelain veneers can give you a more comfortable bite, by slightly reshaping tooth surfaces so that your jaws rest together more easily.
As the veneering process is largely non-invasive, and porcelain veneers can be applied in just two office visits, porcelain veneers are the ideal dental solution: a quick and simple restoration of cracked, uneven, or discolored teeth that lends the teeth strength as well as beauty.
For those seeking totally painless veneers in Hinsdale, consider the hyper-thin LUMINEERS, veneers so slim no tooth preparation is required. Call Hinsdale Dentistry at (630) 323-4468 for a Complimentary Consultation or Schedule Online.