What are porcelain veneers, and why is porcelain the preferred material?
Porcelain veneers are a cosmetic and functional solution for a wide variety of dental concerns. Incredibly thin, custom-tailored, tooth-colored shells that bond to existing teeth, veneers provide unnoticeable new tooth surfaces. We use porcelain veneers because they are slimmer, stronger, and far more similar to a natural tooth surface than other veneers. Your veneered teeth will form your own, completely natural smile – just whiter, straighter, and more symmetrical. Visit our Veneers Gallery for more before and after photos of our happy veneer patients.
What are the benefits of porcelain veneers?
- The application process is minimally invasive, as porcelain veneers are so thin that very little natural tooth needs to be removed
- Little to no anesthesia is required for the application
- Porcelain veneers act as a new layer of enamel on teeth, and are the most effective solution for those suffering from extreme tooth sensitivity
- You and your dentist determine the shade and shape of your new teeth as a team, giving you the opportunity to permanently whiten, straighten, and fill in uneven tooth spacing.
- Porcelain veneers can give you a more comfortable bite by reshaping tooth surfaces so that your jaws rest together more easily.
As the veneer process is largely non-invasive, and porcelain veneers can be applied in just two office visits, porcelain veneers are the ideal dental solution: a quick and simple restoration of cracked, uneven, or discolored teeth that lends the teeth strength as well as beauty.
For those seeking painless veneers in Hinsdale, consider the hyper-thin LUMINEERS, veneers so slim no tooth preparation is required. Call Hinsdale Dentistry at (630) 323-4468 for a Complimentary Consultation or Schedule Online.