Cosmetic dentistry works in conjunction with general dentistry to ensure the overall health and beauty of your mouth. Would you spend energy and time exercising and keeping your body in shape, only to leave the house without showering and wearing pajamas? Apply the same principle to your smile.
The appearance of your teeth should reflect your excellent dental health. Otherwise, neither you nor the world will know that your teeth are healthy and strong. An aesthetically pleasing mouth heightens your self-esteem, brightens your face, and improves your presentation in both social and professional interactions.
What can I change about my smile with cosmetic dental treatments?
Our dentists are highly trained in cosmetic dentistry techniques. Our practice is well-versed in emerging cosmetic dental technologies. We’ve helped our patients:
- Whiten teeth and remove significant tooth discoloration
- Permanently repair tooth cracks and chips
- Straighten teeth and improve bite
- Fill unwanted spaces between teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Fix outdated or noticeable fillings
- Reduce protruding teeth
- Change tooth shape
Browse our Smile Makeover Photo Gallery for striking examples of our cosmetic dental work. Even subtle changes to your teeth can produce stunning results. Whether you’d like your grin whiter, straighter, more symmetrical, or modified in any other way, we’d love to discuss options with you. Your smile is the focal point of so many moments of your life, and you deserve a smile with which you are completely satisfied.
Do you have teeth that you’re proud to show off? Or do you purposefully cover your smile? Don’t spend your life limiting your laughter out of self-consciousness. Our team’s know-how combined with new dental technologies provides solutions for everything from minor aesthetic concerns to smile overhauls. Whether we are restoring existing teeth or rebuilding missing teeth, our dentists are well equipped to fulfill your smile desires. We will meet your dental needs with the help of:
- Tooth whitening products – both for in-office use and home use
- Porcelain veneers – Thin shells bonded to your existing teeth
- Lumineers – Ultra-thin veneers that can be applied with minimal tooth reduction
- Porcelain fixed bridges
- Dental implants – replacing single or multiple missing teeth
- Composite fillings – both for new areas of tooth decay and as a replacement for noticeable metal or amalgam fillings
These structures aid us in repairing your teeth in an invisible way: no one, yourself included, will be able to spot any dental work inside your mouth. After a smile makeover, the only comments made about your mouth will be compliments on your perfect smile, and the ease with which you show it.