We’re thrilled to introduce a new dentist to our patients: meet Dr. Jon Asimakopoulos! A lifelong Chicagoland resident, he’s overjoyed to be able to give back to the community with superior family dental care. Dr. Jon will be joining Dr. Harnois and Dr. Mike to provide our patients the the unparalleled level of service that they’ve come to expect from our practice. Stop by to say hi, or keep reading to learn more about Dr. Jon’s dental passion and what he’ll be bringing into our office.
Dr. Jon’s Dental Philosophy
“Patients should expect an unwavering effort from their doctors to provide uncompromising care and it is our responsibility to deliver such treatment with a commitment to excellence. I find great value in working together with patients to have them become more involved in their treatment. Not only does this allow them to become aware of their dental condition, but it gives them the opportunity to understand how we can work as a team to attain the highest level of well-being possible.”
- Graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a major in Biology
- Graduated from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry as a Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Served as Vice President and Curriculum Advisory Board at U of M
- Received American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Apex Award, Academy of General Dentistry Senior Student Award and American Association of Endodontics Student Achievement Award
- Currently serves on the University Relations Committee for the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Obtained additional postgraduate training specific to Endodontics
Welcoming Dr. Jon to Hinsdale Dentistry
Dr. Jon has actually known Dr. Harnois for over 9 years, having met him while a student in high school. With an early interest in dentistry, he visited our practice to observe Dr. Harnois and learn more about the profession, firsthand. He saw the special bond that forms between dentist and patient and knew that he had found his future profession. Believing that patients deserve the best care possible, without any compromise, he discovered that Hinsdale Dentistry was a place he would love to be a part of one day.
Today, Dr. Jon relishes the opportunity to be with a practice ahead of the technological curve. Our team is able to accomplish patient care more comfortable and more efficiently, achieving the best possible results. If you’ve visited our practice, you know how committed we are to patient satisfaction – and Dr. Jon is just as dedicated. We look forward to introducing you!